Mrs. Darroch

It’s Friday.  I am so glad it’s Friday.  I am so excited because I am going to have a room filled here in the computer lab introducing minecraft.edu to the students.  Some of them already love it.  They will be in the EDU version, and they are going to go into the tutorial world to learn all about it and problem solve.  This will be right here in the lab at 8:30 this morning.  I am a technology integration coach.  I enjoy technology.  I was a 4th grade teacher before.  I started out at a private school where they started taking technology out of the classroom.  And, I realized that wasn’t me.  So, I interviewed with Hoover City Schools and started at Green Valley.  I taught there for 4 years.  Then, I moved over to Deer Valley where my children attended school.  And, from there, I ended up being a tech coach.  Now, I serve Deer Valley, Bluff Park, and the wonderful Greystone.

No comments:

Post a Comment