Mrs. Gilliland


Well, this morning I am making my parent conference schedule and trying to decide if I am going to drive to Arkansas this weekend.  I would have to drive by myself, and it’s 7 hours.  My dad is having a scholarship in his name presented to him at the half time of the University of Central Arkansas football game.  I think I’m gonna go.  It will be fun, but it is 7 hours.  I am from Arkansas -- Conway.  Yet, I did go to Ole Miss.  That happened because I went to visit a friend.  I actually was supposed to go to SMU, but I went to visit a friend when I was in the second semester of my senior year in high school and loved it.  And, then, I ended up in Birmingham from Mississippi -- I met my husband when I moved back to Arkansas.  He is from Tuscaloosa, born and raised, so we can’t be away from Alabama football for any length of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment